If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Your right to cancel starts from the day the order is made and ends on the expiry of the seventh working day after your delivery has been received. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulation 2000.
- If you wish to cancel your order please call us on 01482 812472 or email us at email@example.com immediately. We will refund you within 7-14 working days.
- If the goods have already been despatched you should notify us by email first and then return them to us with your order number, in good condition within 3-5 working days of cancellation. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. In which case we will refund standard postage. costs. Standard costs exclude any special or recorded delivery options.
- Any goods ordered specifically for an order can be returned but may incur a restocking fee and we are unable to refund postage unless the item is damaged or delivered in error.
Sale items - unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
We use a variety of companies for delivery depending on your order. We estimate delivery based on their estimations, if they do not fulfil their estimation, it is your responsibility to contact them and, where necessary make a claim against them. We are not liable for any costs associated with this.
- All goods must be examined at the time of delivery.
- Claims for breakages will only be accepted if we are notified by telephone on 01482 812472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 2 days of delivery, and the damaged products and their packaging are kept for inspection and the loss or damage is noted at the time of delivery. We are not responsible for the cost of calls to us.
- You may be required to send photographic evidence of damaged or faulty goods, this is a standard procedure, and helps us to pass on feedback to our suppliers where necessary
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund within 7-14 working days to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you return any items damaged, the cost of these will be deducted from your refund amount.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Our returns address is:
C J Display Limited,
54 Main Road
If you cannot return the goods to us within the specified time we can arrange for collection, the cost of which will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.